We have tried to include our top favorite names here, but this list is not complete by any means. For more, take a look at our complete list of best nicknames for PUBG, and for a complete list of all compatible stylish symbols for PUBG, see PUBG Symbols
PUBG Name Generator v2
with Symbol Keyboard
Comment below if the tool doesn’t work 🙂
How to use v1 of this tool
Enter your desired name in the “Enter your name here” input field and click on “Generate” button. Tool will automatically generate hundreds of fancy names that you can use in pubg. Click on “Next” button to iterate through all the names. Click on “Copy” button to copy your favorite name to clipboard.
- Enter your name in the box that says “Enter your name here”.
- Click on Generate button
- Click on Copy button if you like the name, else click on Try Again.
How to use v2 of this tool
Version 2 allows you to manually enter your favorite symbols in the name. You need to:
- Enter your name in the Name field.
- Click on any symbol to enter in the name field.
- Click on the left and right drop-down to choose prefix or suffix symbol.
- Click on Generate button to see your name in different Styles 🙂
Changing your name in PUBG
Go to your inventory and tap on the crate icon. There, you will find the rename card that you have. Tap on it and press the use button. A pop-up box will appear that will let you type in a new name. You can use different fonts and symbols to make your name more stylish and unique. After entering the new name, tap on the OK button to confirm the change.
Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Open PUBG Mobile app.
- Tap on “Inventory” in the bottom menu.
- In the right side menu, tap on the “crate” icon at the bottom.
- You should see a rename card in the crate. Tap the Rename Card & Tap USE.
- Enter or Paste your new name and Tap OK.
Note: You can only change your name once every 60 days, so make sure you choose wisely. You also cannot use a name that is already in use by another player, so try adding some numbers or characters if your desired name is taken.
Enjoy your new identity in PUBG!
How to Get Free Rename Card
A rename card is an item that allows you to change your profile name in PUBG Mobile. You can buy it with UC (Unknown Currency), the in-game currency, or get it for free by following these steps:
- First, log in to the game and go to the levels menu on the right-hand side of the screen. Select the progress missions and complete the first 10 levels. You will get a free rename card as a reward for completing level 10.
- Second, go to the crew option on the main screen and select the shop option from the drop-down menu. You can get a rename card by spending 200 crew points, which you can earn by playing with your crew members.
- Third, you can also get a rename card by redeeming codes that are given by PUBG on their official social media platforms or websites. You can enter these codes on the redemption center and get a rename card in your inventory. You can find some of these codes online, but they may expire soon, so hurry up!
To use the rename card, go to your inventory and tap on the card. Then, enter your new name and confirm it. Enjoy your new identity in PUBG!
How to change clan name
Changing your clan name in PUBG is a simple process that you can do by following these steps:
- First, you need to buy a clan rename card from the clan shop. It costs you 300 clan points, which you can earn by completing daily clan challenges. To access the clan shop, go to the clan option on the main screen and select the shop option from the drop-down menu.
- Second, you need to go to your inventory and move to the section below the emotes. There, you will find the clan rename card that you bought. Tap on the card and press the use button.
- Third, you need to enter the new clan name that you want in the pop-up box that appears. You can use different fonts and symbols to make your clan name more cool and unique.
- After entering the new name, tap on the OK button to confirm the change.
Congratulations, you have successfully changed your clan name in PUBG! You can now enjoy playing with your clan members under a new identity.
Note: You can only change your clan name once every 60 days, so make sure you choose wisely.
Many streamers like Shroud, ChocoTaco, Just9n, Dynamo, Mortal & others use different names in games from their real-life names. All of their fans know them with their gaming names only.
This same name generator can also be used on PUBG New State. For Battleground Mobile India, checkout our latest BGMI Name Generator with Stylish Symbols
While this name generator can also be used on other games, but for better experience and compatibility, we recommend you to use their own dedicated name generators.
Active on Discord? Try our new Discord Name Generator. This tool will help you generate stylish names that can be used in your discord username or discord channel name.
Comment below if the generated name doesn’t work or you face issues pasting the stylish name.
You can comment your own unique stylish name below. We will highlight your name in this post if we like it 🙂